With the summer holiday season in sight we’re excited to introduce our range of super-soft, comfy linen bathrobes and matching towels. Homewear has been a go-to for many of us during the past months as we’ve been confined to our home. But as we emerge from the Covid pandemic, our pjs just won’t cut it for daytime wear anymore. That said, we’re not ready to give up comfort quite yet. Which is why we think you’re going to love our cute waffle bath robes.
Perfect for vacations as well as slow weekends at home, a timelessly stylish, cosy-yet-cool robe is a wardrobe essential. Whether you’re covering up on the beach or having a lazy brunch poolside, a linen robe elevates swimwear and everyday pajamas to new style heights. At LinenMe we believe that feeling good and looking good can go hand in hand. Fashion shouldn’t be at the cost of convenience and relaxation. Designed to be comfortable, easy and low-maintenance, our waffle bath robes sit just below the knees, with flowy wide sleeves and two handy pockets. Your search for the optimum cover-up robe is over.
We’ve added new colors to the range too, giving you even more choice. From nature-inspired balsam green to cool ice blue, there’s a beautiful selection for every taste.
Why choose a linen robe?
- Linen is ideal for holiday homewear and sleepwear because it helps regulate your body temperature during the day and throughout the night. It keeps you comfy and cool in hot weather, and warm in winter.
- Another natural property that makes linen robes a great choice for summer is its ability to wick moisture away from the skin. If you’re wearing a linen robe your skin will stay dry and feel pleasant to touch.
- Available in a range of 10 stunning colors, there’s a linen robe for every taste and style. Whether you want to match with your pjs or find a color that works with your swimsuit or loungewear, browse our collection to find the ideal shade.
- Because linen is lightweight, it’s great for holiday packing as it folds up small and won’t add weight to your carry-on luggage.
- When you’re back home from your holiday you can still get plenty of wear out of your linen robe thanks to linen’s durability.
- Linen is more sustainable to produce than other fabrics, using fewer resources and being naturally biodegradable. Best for you, best for the planet.
Experience LinenMe luxury at an affordable price
We make top quality linen products at prices you can afford. Cheaper garments may be made from inferior linen, so we believe our prices reflect the excellence of the flax we source, and our design and manufacturing expertise. We search for the latest technological developments as well as using time-honoured traditional methods to create our products.
Even a simple-looking piece like a bath robe needs careful consideration – we’ve designed ours to offer the best comfort whilst still looking great. For making time to relax with a good book to lounging on the beach, wrap yourself in a waffle robe and take luxury with you, wherever you go.
We offer a range of sizes, from a Small up to size XL, and all are cut generously to be comfy but also cleverly cut to look chic rather than bulky. Wearing one of these you’ll never be embarrassed about your pjs or loungewear again!
And it’s not just bath robes that will add some elegance to your holiday wardrobe or homewear. Our linen waffle towels come in matching colors so you can co-ordinate your loungewear and beach essentials in similar colors. Or if you like to mix things up, choose a contrasting towel and bath robe. You can buy a set of huckaback waffle towels with two small, hand size towels and a pair of larger size bath towels – great for couples and families.
Linen is hypoallergenic and kind to the skin, which means our products are comfy for babies, children and those with sensitive skin. Women who experience hot flushes at night may find linen a particularly useful fabric for pjs and nightwear, as it can help reduce the unpleasant effects of hormonal changes. It’s really the best fabric for all the family to use – from baby to grandma.
Why linen towels make amazing beach towels
Our products are intended to be versatile – from linen throws that double as picnic blankets to napkins that will dry your dishes if you’ve run out of tea towels. And our waffle bath towels are no different. Super absorbent, lightweight and quick to dry, they are the perfect size for throwing into your day bag for a trip to the beach or pool. You’ll love how soft they feel against your skin, too. And they get softer with every wash. We prewash our towels to ensure their colors don’t run, and to prevent further shrinkage.
Large enough to wrap yourself in, yet small enough to roll up discreetly in your bag, our waffle towels are really easy to carry. Unlike cotton towelling, linen doesn’t get heavy and sodden after use. Instead, it retains its size and releases moisture back into the air. A linen towel will get you drier, and then dry itself quicker. It’s a holiday top-tip.
Search our collection for a waffle towel set that works with your bath robe and home decor. Choose from neutral, minimalist colors to brighter pops of blue or rust, and soft pastels. And remember to add them to your holiday packing list!
Easy to care for
In summer, who wants to waste precious minutes on laundry and ironing? A linen robe and set of waffle towels is a low-maintenance option. All our products are machine washable, unless otherwise indicated, and can be tumble dried if needed. Was lighter colors separately from darker colors, and follow the care instruction on your products. You don’t even need to iron your linen garments as embracing the natural creases is one of the things we love about linen.
Linen is stain resistant and anti-bacterial too, which means your pjs and summer clothing will stay fresh no matter how hot the weather gets. It’s the loveliest fabric to have against your skin, and gets softer with every wash.
If your packing gets crumpled, simply give each item a good shake and hang up to allow the wrinkles to soften. But holiday time is too precious for chores, so just enjoy the textures and movement linen creates.
Your holiday essentials packing list
If you’re heading off on vacation, make sure to take these must-have items:
- Water bottle
- Linen towel
- Pjs or nightie – in a cool, comfy fabric
- Three-four short-sleeve tops
- A long top for cooler evenings or sun protection
- A linen bathrobe
- Sandals plus comfortable trainers or similar for walking and day trips
- Charger and gadgets
- Passport, wallet and currency
- Information on places to visit/eat
- Cosmetic and skincare products