January is the month for looking back and making plans for the future. Whether you’re a resolution-setter or just have a broad aim for the coming year, it can be really helpful to set some goals and reflect on what’s passed. At LinenMe we’re grateful to not just have come through this difficult past year, but to have some significant highlights to celebrate. Here’s our year in review, and a preview of what we’ll be up to in 2022.
Highlights from 2021
Amazingly, all our team stayed healthy throughout this pandemic year. We are so grateful for this, and for their hard work to keep orders fulfilled with only occasional minor delays. It’s a testament to the team spirit and dedication of our colleagues that we managed to keep sending our products out to customers.
Over the past few months we’ve all been spending more time with our family. This has been a joyful aspect of the pandemic, and something we want to continue going forward. Making the most of quiet days at home. Practising gratitude for the people we love. Ensuring our home feel like a safe space. These were all important things that helped us cope with the challenges we faced in 2021.
We also developed our commitment to sustainable production and reducing our carbon footprint. Linen is a climate-friendly natural product already, but we must always keep striving to reduce waste and energy use. To that end we’ve been focussing more on using up leftover fabric. Scraps that would otherwise be wasted are now turned into useful storage bags and gifted to customers. We also use only green, renewable energy in our production process.
You may have noticed that we never push big Black Friday or mass sale promotions. This is because we don’t believe in encouraging unnecessary consumption. People buy our products because they are beautifully designed, skilfully crafted from top quality European linen, and are affordably priced. We don’t buy into the feeding frenzy that some promotions become. We encourage our customers to buy what they need. To buy quality products that will last. And to keep sustainability at the heart of their decision-making.
Many of our products featured in product collections in major publications:
- Our Jazz napkins in red and white stripes – perfect for the festive season and beyond – featured in Selina Lake‘s Country Living magazine spread on creating a dinner party table setting.
- Selina also picked our Bella throw in Brown for another Country Living shoot. This time it was a cosy winter sitting room, complete with candles and crackling fire.
- For Ideal Homes Sarita Sharma used our Lara Balsam Green napkins in a beautifully simple Christmas table spread. She used red and green candles to pick out the green of the napkins, which is an easy way to give your table a pulled-together feel without looking overdone.
- In another Ideal Homes shoot Sarita styled our Terra linen curtains in Sea Foam along with our Terra fringe cushions in the same colorway. This Springtime sitting room is packed with inspiration for ways to bring color and interest in a subtle, pretty way. Perfect for this time of year, when we’re planning a Spring home refresh!
- For Homes and Gardens UK Claudia Bryant created a stunning Vibrant Abstracts bedroom styling, using our gorgeous Dusty Rose bedlinen.
- Our bedding also looked amazing in this dreamy bedroom, styled by Ali Brown, again for Homes and Gardens UK. Ali chose our stonewashed linen bedding in Balsam Green to create a dramatic yet tranquil look.
What’s coming up for 2022?
Our linen homewares will hopefully continue to grace the pages of glossy magazines and appear on the Instagram grids of interiors influencers. But our priority is for you, our loyal customer, to find the very best linen textiles and clothing to enhance your home and wardrobe.
We’re going to be continuing our emphasis on sustainability, home and family for 2022. Our linen collections are perfect for this. Take our sumptuous wool throws that are perfect for cosy evenings snuggled up on the sofa. Or our linen aprons and tea towels that make cooking family meals a whole lot more fun. And our range of natural, stonewashed table linen that makes any meal feel like a celebration. For those times when we can gather loved ones together over dinner, we’ll be setting our table with our super-stylish Terra fringe table linen.
Thank you for all your support over the past year. Thank you for buying our products and bringing them into your homes. And thank you for choosing more sustainable, environmentally-friendly pieces. We wish you a happy, healthy 2022.
Let us know how you plan to spend it in the comments below or get Inspired visiting our Instagram