To close the last year properly, we think some review of the main events and achievements of LinenMe should be done 🙂 It’s like putting a dot at the end of the sentence. And an opportunity for us to celebrate all that we have done. With so many projects and events planned for the beginning of year 2013, it’s too easy to forget the previous year and this way loose an opportunity to have some joy!
So, let’s see – what really happened:
* An overwhelming amount of trade shows visited, clients met, prospects made: New York International Gift Fair – 2 times; Maison&Objet in Paris – 2 times; Americas Mart in Atlanta, USA – 2 times; Heimtextil in Frankfurt; Germany, Ambiente, Frankfurt, Germany.
* A dedicated sales room of LinenMe at Isetan Shinjuku – top premium retailer in Tokyo, Japan (an equivalent to Harrod’s in London) – started and success celebrated. To be accepted to one of the most luxurious stores is Japan with extremely strict quality control was our dream which we made come true.
* Lots of press coverage received. Table linens, linen towels, linen napkins and other products made by LinenMe were featured in well known and appreciated magazines of home textile and living style such as LDB Interior Textiles, Home Textiles Today, Domino, Chicago Home+Garden, Country Living, Elle Décor, House&Home etc.
* A partnership agreement between LinenMe and SAS Eurobonus program signed. From now on anyone having Eurobonus points will be able to spend them on a selection of LinenMe products. SAS Eurobonus program is designed for those flying with SAS Company and using services or buying products of their partners.
* New luxurious linen bed linen sets presented. We were so happy these gorgeous shades became possible to achieve!
* Some new elegant linen cushion covers were created and made possible to purchase. A inexpensive way to alter your room interior!
* New category – linen throws were added to our shop. Lara Fringe throws are our first pure linen throws. They are lightweight, adorned with handmade fringes, died in subtle shades: silver, celery, French blue, cream and off white. Very soft and thin they are perfect for babies and children.
* Category of wool throws was expanded with Roberto and Eleonora throws. Roberto throw is made of 100% merino wool. Eleonora is a hand-made throw – it takes 2-3 days to produce it.
* In June a new collection of linen clothes were presented. This was a very important occasion for us as the whole team worked hard for many months to create stylish, comfortable and affordable outfits to be worn with pleasure. This project proved to be veeery successful – our clients gave lots of positive feedback for us. And made purchases, of course 😉
* New colors were added to an assortment of our pure linen lightweight scarves Garza. Cobalt, tangerine, tan, rainforest green, Bordeaux and cranberry red were the hits of the last summer.
* As a part of getting ready for a barbeque season, special long and beautiful linen aprons were launched. Gorgeous as well as comfortable and functional.
So these are the main milestones of year 2012. At least those, visible to our clients and Facebook fans. Of course, even more happened that year. Renewing the office was one of those invisible but very important changes for us 🙂 Also meeting new prospect clients, partners and suppliers, travelling to check new ideas, inspecting new fabrics, colors and patterns, creating designs to be tested, generating lots of ideas and having good time!
Thank you for all of you, who are here with us on blog, Facebook or while shopping. Thank you for your belief in us and this priceless positive word-of-mouth about us you give others as well as any feedback you give directly to us. We will work hard to keep you all happy, satisfied and pleasantly surprised in year 2013! Cheers!
Inga Lukauskiene, on behalf on whole LinenMe team.