With the leaves beginning to fade and the nights drawing in, there's no denying that Autumn is approaching. We love this time of year – not just for the beautiful colors in Nature, but also because we can start getting cosy and prepared for Winter. Instead of worrying about finding the ideal warm coat and snow boots, this is the time for the little things that make life better: woolly socks, hot water bottles, snuggly blankets. When you're hunkering down one of the most essential items on your Winter must-haves list is a pair of linen pyjamas. This might just be the best investment you make this season – read on to find out why.
Why do we love linen pyjamas?
- They are always warm and cosy, but thanks to linen's temperature-regulating properties they will never let you overheat. This makes for more comfortable, deeper sleep.
- Linen is a breathable fabric that also absorbs and releases moisture quickly, wicking away any nighttime perspiration and avoiding that horrible clammy skin feeling you can get with some fabrics.
- Despite being warm linen is lightweight, avoiding extra bulk and ensuring that feeling comfortable can also mean looking stylish
- Your two-piece linen pyjamas can be machine washed and tumble dried, getting even softer with every wash
- Linen is hard-wearing and durable, so buying linen garments and home textiles is an investment that will pay off for years
- You can layer up your linen pyjamas with vests, robes and woolly socks in cold weather, or wear them on their own when the nights are warmer
- Thanks to its natural stain and dirt resistance, it doesn't matter if you spill your morning coffee on your pyjamas. Simply dab the spill carefully and throw them in the wash on as hot a cycle as the washing instructions allow
We think you'll fall head over heels in love with your linen pyjamas – so much so that we've created a range of summer two-piece pyjama sets so you can wear them all year round!